Invite to Your Life T.V: Do You Need a Creative Vacation? We do!
Jey & Shay Are Going on a Creative Vacation
and we’re taking you with us!
“We Believe You Deserve to RSVP to Your BEST Life.”
It’s about time we get real with you. We need a creative vacation but we can’t stand to leave you. So we have had to get creative in order to get creative. Oh god I love that word and I use it too much. My whole world is a big bubble of creation and I love it so fu*k*ng much that I want you to understand why. Watch today’s episode to learn the behind the scenes positive drama at RSVP and to see what new gift we have coming for you over the next few weeks!
Ok so now you know! When you bring your whole self to the game big challenges and opportunities are going to show up on your winding little road. Challenges like technical issues you can’t control and opportunities like a trip to teach in Dubai. YES, the universe is responsive and when you choose to take consistent action toward a life of your own design you will start to manifest your deepest desires. Which means the inner work becomes more important to maintain a healthy connection to your life and keep from going into auto pilot trance mode.
Shay and I have set a theme for 2013:
Shay invites ascension and I invite community
In just a few short weeks of setting our themes the universe has been providing us with ways of inviting these values to take flight in our life.
Inivte to Your Life T.V has taught us:
- when you focus you can grow rapidly
- anything is possible
- what personal integrity is
- dreams take a healthy time investment
- a fine mastery of balance
- teamwork takes communication
- people love you but wont always tell you
We are ready to take this show to a whole new level and whenever you are ready to rise you must first go inward and prepare. So we are taking a creative vacation. We are on a mission to bring more value, higher energy, easier flow, working with a bigger team and better quality to each weekly episode.
Don’t worry sweet friend we are taking you with us. We’ve got a special gift coming to you every Wednesday when you subscribe here
We’ve got a fabulous group of fierce men and women working with us live each week in New York City for re:Create. We are half way through our first re: Create Masterclass and beginning sign ups for Feb Masterclass now. Sign in below if you want to join us live.
For those of you who can not make it to re: Create LIVE we want to share a piece of the experience. So every week for the next four weeks we have got some fun challenges coming your way to help you Restore, Simplify and Verify your Power in 2013.
What we are sharing with you is the private pre class experience videos that everyone enrolled in re: Create has been receiving before class. This is the best way to get your mind and body prepared to receive the most from the tools and tips Shay and I have to bring. So get yourself ramped up and ready because we’ve got new things coming to you from the RSVP rev and we want you fully open to rise up with us!
We’ll see you here every week with a new video and we look forward to launching the new show with you soon! Here is directions on creating your manifesto!
HOW TO CREATE YOUR MANIFESTO:
1. Get a sheet of paper or a special journal you plan on using JUST for your re:create experience.
2. Prepare enough time for yourself to write a full page.
3. Start with it is January 7th 2014 and I feel…
4.Make sure you answer the following questions and explore all of the following areas in your Manifesto
- Who do you want to be?
- How do you want to feel?
- What do you want to accomplish?
- What do you want to experience?
- How much money did you make this year?
- How much do you weigh?
- What has happened in your career?
- What is going on in your relationships?
- Where have you been?
- Who have you met?
- What is coming up for you?
- What did you have to do in order to get where you are now?
- Explore your health, spirituality, relationships, community, finances, career, fun + recreation, personal development, living environment
5. Don’t forget to write from the first person perspective, as if all of these things have happened and realistic to what can happen in one year.
Love this content? Get weekly in-the-know solutions and stay connected with Jey
Join 1,000s of women expanding their light around the world.